Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Trey Songz "Neighbors Know my Name"Video... behind the scene photos

Trey Songz shot his video for the song "Neighbors Know my Name" yesterday in Los Angeles.
My client D.Woods and her sister Shanell (young money) has a cameo in the video as one of Trey Songz nosey neighbors... As well as some other celebrities such as; Brian White, Miguel Nunez Jr., Jackie Long, Teairra Mari, Kel, and NBA Baller Rashad McCants. Here are some behind the scene photos.

Kel, Miguel, Brian D.Woods and Rashad
D.Woods & Shanell

Shanell of Young Money

Tiko Pink, Kel and Cheyenne Martin

Shanell, Kel and D.Woods


Afterwards D.Woods, Shanell, Tiko Pink and Cheyenne Martin had dinner...

1 comment:

BUTTERFLYGEM said...

I LOVE THE ARTICLE AND THE PICS...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BIG SIS...I LOVE YOU!!!