Wednesday, February 24, 2010

D.Woods on MO'NIQUE SHOW


D.Woods was a special guest on the MO'NIQUE show, performing her hit song "LEGALIZE ME"
D.Woods will be talking about life after "MTV, Making the Band" and "Danity Kane".  "I had to suck it up and bow out gracefully", she explained. So that's kind of how I dealt with it. And my mother, set a wonderful example. I am glad that I had a great teacher, she was proud of how I handled it.

She said what she learned from the experience was watching Diddy mold Danity Kane into a chart-topping success.  "Diddy is an incredible business mind, great marketing and a visionary, I took a lot of those things for myself and of course I'm re-mixing them".  Today she has her own Record Label, "Woodgrane Entertainment", "and guess who the first artist is? me of course".  She also said "instead of being depressed or down on myself or unproductive, I got in my studio and did what I do. That's been my therapy". D, is reading scripts, has a film releasing later this year, with Tri Destined Studios "We Are Family", starring Monique Coleman (High School Musical), Christian Keyes (Madea Plays & Perfect Combination), Omarosa (The Apprentice), Chyna Layne (Precious) and introducing Karlie Lewis.  Keep an eye out on Miss D.Woods, she is definitely stepping out of the "Gray Area"
D.Woods Official Website
Follow D.Woods on twitter

D.Woods on the MO'NIQUE SHOW



No comments: