Monday, May 24, 2010

Hot Girls in Marina Del Rey....

May 22nd, Still celebrating my birthday (I am celebrating all month). I decided to rent a  boat in Marina Del Rey. I extended an invitation to Mechelle Epps, Ky Ziegler, Sacha Kemp and Akeisa Fergins. As all of were meeting on the pier I noticed a beautiful older woman...and to my surprise it was Nechelle Nicolos from Star Trek. We approacehed her and asked if she would be so kind to join us in a photo? she replied "I would love to" We all found her to be so pleasant. Talk about aging gracefully...Nechelle is BEAUTIFUL! Before we left the pier in our boat we were instructed not to crash the boat and to watch out for the water sheriff. I was the captain driving the boat, then I turned it over to Ky, lastly it was turned over to Sacha...who crashed into a group of guys that were Kayaking, it was classic...I could not stop laughing. However, no one was hurt. Thank God. As we would pass the Big Yachts, they would ask us to part our boat and join them. We had it cracking in Marina Del Rey! Please check out photos below.
Cheyenne Martin

Mechelle, Cheyenne, Akeisa and Ky

Sacha 

Mechelle

Ky, Sacha and Mechelle

Hot girls in Marina Del Rey

Akeisa and Cheyenne

Sacha & Cheyenne

Cheyenne Martin trying to get some sun

No comments: