Monday, May 10, 2010

Cheyenne Martin's Birthday Party @ Crustaceans in Beverly Hills

Saturday, May 8th I celebrated my Birthday Dinner Party at Crustaceans. We had a private room in the VIP area with the VIP entrance. The accommodations, food and services was perfect! Everything that a Queen would expect! ~wink~  After the Dinner Party we had the after party at Bar Delux and Biz Markie was the DJ! I had a wonderful time and felt all the love from my family and friends. On top of that...I loved my gifts ~wink~
Special Salute to Eque, Mechelle and Karlie!

Below are the photos from the production "Cheyenne Martin's Birthday"


DJ Eque & Cheyenne

Crustaceans

Crustaceans

Mechelle Epps & Cheyenne Martin

Bailey & Akeisa

Cheyenne & Sweetie

Charis & Cheyenne


Cheyenne & Eque killing the Garlic Crab Legs

Joe Exclusive aka Rachel JOE!

Mechelle, Sacha and Cheyenne

Lee, Bailey, Cheyenne & Akeisa

Kieren, Cheyenne, Debbie & Sweetie

Cheyenne & Keianna

The Beautiful Women

Chanell & Cheyenne




I love this Birthday cake

Cheyenne & DJ Eque

Opening my gifts

Cheyenne loves Louis Vuitton

Cheyenne @ Bar Delux....

Cheyenne & Eq
Ky Ziegler

Biz Markie was killin it on the turn tabels

I want to thank all my lovely guest for their love, birthday wishes and gifts! I felt like a Queen...
A Queen of Good Luck!

2 comments:

Don said...

Always good to see my people living the life and doing the damn thang.

mackyton said...

It must have been an amazing party. Also seems like the seafood was delicious. I’ll also be celebrating my birthday next week. I am organizing a party for the occasion and have booked one of the popular Los Angeles event venues. Colleagues and seniors from work will also be attending so I must make sure the party is impressive.