Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mike Epps Presents the Hottest up & coming Comedians

Mike Epps Presents...The Hottest, Up & coming Comedians at Club Nokia in Los Angeles. The house was packed with celebrities such as, Ice Cube and his wife, Kimberely Woodruff, KeKe Palmer, Derek & Sophia Luke, Terry & Rebecca Crews , Christian Keyes, Wendy Raquel Robinson and her husband, Michael Jai White just to name a few. I had the pleasure of being there as well. I laughed the whole night thru. Mike had a host of extremely talented funny comedians and I am hoping to see more of them in the near future. If you haven't seen the show, all I can say is it's a MUST SEE! Special Thanks and shout to Mechelle Epps for taking great care of  her Manager (ME) up with VIP tickets!

Mike Epps and his Beautiful Wife Mechelle Epps

Sophia & Derek Luke

Terry & Rebecca Crews

Cheyenne, Daryl, Wendy (from "The Game") and Marco

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MAN I WISH I WAS THERE! I WOULDVE HAD ALL THE CELEBITIES DYIN LAUGHIN... THEY WOULDVE HAD TO PUT ON THE NEWS. ANYWAY MY NAME IS NATE FIELDS EMAIL IS lil.natejr@YAHOO.COM IM INTERESTED IN BEING A COMEDIAN AS WELL.