Tuesday, September 29, 2009

We Are Family




D.Woods, Frenchie Davis and Karlie Lewis just completed working on a new comedy entitled "We Are Family" The plot: Six strangers are invited to a home under false pretense and eventually find out they are all brothers and sisters. I was on set while they were filming at a beautiful house in malibu. I had the pleasure of meeting some of the cast; Chyna Layne (Precious: Based on the novel Sapphire) a very talented actress, Monique Coleman (High School Musical), Christian Keyes (Actor/Model) and Omarosa of whom I thought was very pleasant. Everyone on set was professional and everything went smoothly. I enjoyed meeting and working the crew from Tri Destined Studios, Trey (Director), Jeff, Indie and Veronica. I also had the pleasure of meeting Gregory Anderson (Stomp the Yard). All in All the film is hilarious and I can't wait till the film hit Theaters 2010. Check out the press photos.


Here are some behind the scene photos that I took with my camera...I guess you can add photographer to my many talents! LOL







No comments: