Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Point Foundation Charity Event in Hollywood, CA

I had the pleasure of attending the Point Foundation Charity in Hollywood. My client
Frenchie Davis was singing for the event. The Point Foundation provides financial support, mentoring, leadership training and hope to meritorious students who are marginalized due to sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. The event was a class act 100%.  I really enjoyed myself, not to mention that the food was outstanding (yummy) and I was able to meet one of my all time favorite actresses Lily Tomlin....I love her.  Remember when she was in 9 to 5 with Dolly Parton and Jane Fonda, great movie.  Another one of my favs is The Incredible Shrinking Woman. To date, she is on the hit show Desperate Housewives. After Frenchie sang "I'm Changing" she got a standing ovation. Frenchie is so talented, and can sing like nobody I have ever heard.  Below are the photos from Point Foundation Charity Event.









No comments: