Wednesday, January 6, 2010

KARLIE REDD & CHRIS BROWN = FRIENDS

Karlie Redd was in Miami this weekend for New Years. She attend P Diddy's New Years Party. After photos of Karlie and Chris Brown started circulating, alot people had questions. Please read what Karlie Redd has to say below:

"I know a lot of you have seen the recent photos of me and Chris Brown circulating on the blogsites (YBF, Media Takeout). 
I want to inform you all that we are strictly friends. We brought in 2010 together in Miami, Florida with friends a host of other friends. Diddy, Polo, Richgirl, Bow Wow...so much fun!

Who am I? Well, I am a singer, songwriter, actress and film director. I do A LOT! I'm currently in a film due out later this year called We Are Family and I'm also in talks with record companies to sign a recording contract. Check out my record "Give Your Heart" at myspace.com/karlieredd (
click here). Also follow me on twitter.com/karlieredd (click here)

I've got some exciting things coming up this year. I'll keep you updated here and via twitter. Talk to you soon, "

♥Karlie












1 comment:

Shana said...

this still makes me laugh with all the speculations & now CB stans love her