Saturday, October 17, 2009

Black Dynamite Premiere in Hollywood, CA


I was lucky enough to attend the Hollywood, CA premiere of BLACK DYNAMITE! I was laughing throughout the entire film. It was good. The film had a tribute to my client Gloria Hendry. Who was much involved in black exploitation films. Films such as, Black Ceaser, Black Belt Jones and Hell up in Harlem just to name a few. Please go check this film out you won't be disappointed.  synopsis: This is the story of 1970s African-American action legend Black Dynamite. The Man killed his brother, pumped heroin into local orphanages, and flooded the ghetto with adulterated malt liquor. Black Dynamite was the one hero willing to fight The Man all the way from the blood-soaked city streets to the hallowed halls of the Honky House..
Here are some photos from the red carpet and from my camera.... I want to add It was a real pleasure meeting Arsenio Hall, he has a great aura. 



Gloria Hendry and director of the film Scott Saunders




Micheal Jai White, Salli Richardson, Arsenio Hall and Dondre Whitfield            


Now here are some behind the red carpet I took with my camera....LOL



Gloria Hendry Signing Autographs for her fans at the ArcLight Theater



Gloria Hendry and Big Boi




Gloria Hendry and her husband Phil Wright



Gloria and Arsenio Hall



Cheyenne Martin & Arsenio...
I can't believe my eyes were closed! LOL

No comments: